Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Hello wednesday - blank!


Don't you just LOVE wednesday's? Say hello to wednesday "hello wednesday" It's all downhill from now on to the weekend - yippee!!!

We are back!

I am walking around in a slight daze.  After two weeks of back to back shows at the NEC and then Paris, my mind is blank.  So I have no idea or project for you today - sorry.

We had a fantastic time at both shows.  No incidents in Paris this year.  The lorry returned to the UK with no break ins!  of which we are extremely relieved about.  The show itself was very busy, how so many people can group together for the love of crafts still amazes me.  I would love to tell you about the show and share pictures of the stands and the displays. 

But we were so busy I was unable to get off the stand.  For the first time I saw Crafty Ribbons on the ladies shopping lists.  Now that is an achievement I am very proud of.  Not just ribbons......but Crafty Ribbons.

Thank you to everyone that came and visited us at show this Autumn season, you all made it a record season for us.  We do hope you have enjoyed using all your ribbons and buttons.  My brain is full of NEW ideas for the Spring - so watch this space!

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons