Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Friday 29 November 2013

5 today

Our little Mollie is 5 today.


Where has the last five years gone?
This was Mollies first appearance on the blog at the Hobbycraft show at the NEC.

We have not seen much of the children on the blog for a while.
Mollie started school in September and I do not get to see her every day.


I have been crafting with Mollie since the time she could hold a pen.  She has always had a passion for my Pro Marker pens, she just loves them.
 While I was in Paris she face timed me just to ask if she could take my pens home for the weekend.

So my prezzie to her today was her very own box of promarkers.
She was so excited!

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. How sweet, happy birthday Mollie and enjoy your Pro Markers ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are there two blogs, or is it one blog in two places and do the comments copy from one to the other?
    Happy Birthday again Mollie! You are so grown up now!
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bless Ali, she looks lovely in her school uniform. They grow up so fast.. My BABY will be 5 in April too.. 😔

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons