Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Monday 11 November 2013

A day to remember.....



....and remember we do.

Just a quick post as we are ALL hands to the pumps to get the stand re-stocked for the Paris show.  We leave on the night boat from Portsmouth.

Fingers crossed we will get it done, the girls have been in work since seven this morning.  dedication for you.

The winner of our £20 voucher is............


Louise Clay
Giddy aunts! Your goodies are amazing. How is a girl to choose?! I am going to enjoy spending all day browsing your delightful shop. Hope I win. I have so many projects to make as gifts for so many people. Ta'ra for now,
Congratulations Louise, please email bev.craftyribbons@gmail.com to claim your voucher. We hope you have fun shopping!

If you joined in on our other blog and/or Facebook please check to see if you won.
Thank you to everyone that joined in, it was great having a Friday FREEBIE again.

OK.  That's me done, apart from -  It is our wedding Anniversary today, 19 wonderful years with Tony.
A little while back he told me there would be no need for prezzies today,
as he was taking me on a cruise the night of our anniversary.  Whoooooe

It took me a while to work out he meant tonight's Cross Channel Ferry to France!!!!!!!!
For his sake I hope he has booked a premium cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons