Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Hello wednesday - look what has hatched

say helo to wednesday 405

Look I have been playing………

hello wednesday

Could be a cushion but no it is a...........

door stop

............a door stop, I used our Basics 2 Go heart buttons here
and…….
……I sneaked a new range of ribbons onto the website without telling you yesterday.

spring owl header

Our Christmas owls have been nesting in the rafters of our warehouse all winter,
Yesterday these Spring Owls hatched! Find the little cuties here
 
The Christmas owls were so popular that we were asked to design a spring version.
But we had a bit of a dilemma – I designed this ribbon……..

owls brown long

but the next morning I came into the warehouse with this…….

owls coloured long
Oooooh err which design to print.
Our little team were undecided and a complete draw for both.
So I asked the design team girls, hoping to get a definite decision as to which to print.

UNCONCLUSIVE was the out come – so we printed both colours!

I would love to know which is your favourite – do tell by leaving us a comment.

2 comments:

  1. I Love Both And Can Understand Why There Want A Clear Winner. Only Thing Is With The Multi Coloured One I Think Might Get The Childrens Vote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are lovely, spoken by a confirmed owl fan but I edge towards the coloured owls. So bright and quirky. Loves em both....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons