Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Friday 1 August 2014

Friday FREEBIE - Dotty about dots

friday

Good morning all……….only few more hours and then it’s the weekend!
I am really looking forward to the weekend…………

one of my NEW ranges for Christmas has not turned out great in pre-production samples
;-( so feeling down……….
….do I re-design it?
or bin it?

decisions, decisions my brain hurts.

What makes me Happy? – Giving away my ribbons….

We know you all love our dots, dotty about dots……
….well we have 6 new designs being launched next week
all on our fantastic sheer ribbon like these ones here.

sheer

……………….but with a difference.

and you can also have some of our happy faces

Nature collection pansy header 2

and some more dots…..

dots
So if you would like to be one of the first crafters to get your hands of these new ribbons, simply leave us a comment on our main blog click here

That’s made me feel so much better – giving away lots of ribbon.

Happy weekend.
free postage £15

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons