Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Friday 11 July 2014

AWOL

Morning everyone, what a beautiful morning it is here in Dorset.

You may have noticed that I have been rather quiet of late,
you may even say I went AWOL!

I have been away with the fairies – oh and the reindeer.

The designing of our NEW Christmas ranges has taken up all my time.
We are really excited over them…….we have………..

……...you didn’t really think I would tell you.

But what I can do is this……..

blog voucher
offer a voucher for this weeks Friday FREEBIE.

Spend it on basics like

ribbon types
plain grosgrain or………

flower buttons
buttons or……..

pirate ribbons
our EXCLUSIVE ribbons or

ribbon occasions
hold out until the launch of our 2014 New Christmas ranges.

What would you do? Click over to our main blog here and leave me a comment with your thoughts.

Huge thanks to those of you that left us a comment, we really do appreciate the time you give us.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, think of me shivering with the snow and icicles around me!!!

free pp on uk orders long

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to sseing the new xmas ribbons. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons