Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Friday 13 June 2014

Wedding candles

Morning everyone, oh I do like this weather.
The sun streams into our courtyard in the morning and I just love getting up early and crafting in the garden.
New ribbons always get me inspired and the NEW wedding owls are no exception.
Without you I’m nothing, with you I’m something, together we are EVERYTHING
everything w

We have had cake (yes I really did make that just for the owls),
yesterday we had ribbon wands and today my little crafting project is wedding candles.

I revamped my Christmas candles, to wedding candles! 
 
wedding candles

How or should that be owl cool are those.
Even better when you upcycle cheese boxes!

wedding owls candles
What do these ribbons inspire you to make?
Go on tell me – pretty please.

Check out  our Friday FREEBIE and the winner of the dotty buttons by clicking here.
Have a great weekend.

free pp on uk orders long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons