Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Simple white T shirts

Morning all, weather still fab here in Dorset.

Look what was in my inbox yesterday.
Ribbon T-shirts for Girls, June 2014 003

Fabby fun T shirts made from……….

bevs ribbon bag bursting with spring party ribbons
Lin used the ribbons from the Sisters Bev’s bag to add decoration to simple white T shirts.
I love the edged sleeves and the large button.
I think these are a such fun Lin, thank you for sharing them with me Lin and allowing me to share them with others.

We always love to see what you create with our ribbons and buttons.
My email is craftyribbons@gmail.com maybe I will have a few more pleasant emails this week.
Enjoy

free pp on uk orders long

1 comment:

  1. I love those tshirts!!!! Well done Bev ;0 Very creative ;0 xx
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons