Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Hello wednesday - art for the wall

say helo to wednesday 405 
Morning ribbon folks

bevs ribbon bag bursting with spring party ribbons
It is unusual for me to lay the ribbons out like this to take photos,
but I wanted to make sure that ALL the ribbons could be seen.

Specially the Lil’ Sister, Middle Sister and Big Sister ribbons.
When I saw all the sister ribbons laid out for the photo shoot, I knew I had a new idea.

hello wednesday wall art

Find the instructions here.

Don’t forget you can still enter the Facebook giveaway here, for a free Sister ribbon bag.

free pp on uk orders long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons