Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Frozen Elsa's dress from ribbons

say helo to wednesday 405 
If you missed yesterday story, you can find it here .

So you think Mollie sweet talked me into making her dress.
Well you would be right.

She sooooo wanted an Elsa dress, that I said yes.

The key to the dress was the bodice, and to me that was the easy bit!

photo(21)

It looked just like ribbon weaving – well sort of……
…..and the only ribbon to use would be “BLING” here
I used Silver and Tropic colours

For step by step instructions click here 
Pop back tomorrow for the next stage of the dress making

free pp on uk orders long

1 comment:

  1. Ali, that bodice is absolutely gorgeous!!! I cant wait to see the finished dress.
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons