Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Hello wednesday - Gingham LOVE


Don't you just LOVE wednesday's? Say hello to wednesday "hello wednesday" It's all downhill from now on to the weekend - yippee!!!

Hello ribbon lovers
I am feeling naughty today, a little mischievious!
All because I have been locked in a room for what feels like weeks.
Well not really locked in, but I have had to be very focused......
I have been designing our NEW range of Spring Ribbons.
Ooooooh we are really excited............
..........NO sorry I am not allowed to spill the beans yet.............but I have been with Aliens!
A little bit more of a tease.........here are some of the NEW gingham ribbons.
..................but they are not on the website yet.
The good news I am working on them today and should be on the site soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons